• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin's new indoor set up. *Picture heavy*

jazxo

Mama Doe
It isn't complete at all, still needs lots of work and it looks rather boring but it's SO much more space than she used to have and she's loving indoor life. I feel so much more at ease too, knowing that there's no fox sniffing around her outside.
6h_zpsd7a46b75.jpg

1h_zps97424f4b.jpg

4h_zpsf82ae3e1.jpg

5h_zps0e5c0dbe.jpg

7h_zps2ce3abfa.jpg

8h_zpseba89388.jpg

9h_zps150fee86.jpg

10h_zps0285ae83.jpg

and my bunny cupboard:
3h_zpsaf47af1c.jpg

Not very organised yet :lol:
2h_zps989c1e74.jpg

I thought I'd take a few photos of her enjoying being indoors too :)
bun-1_zps3c0b64ff.jpg

bunnnnn_zps9c779bbe.jpg

"Get off me mum!"
bunnnn_zps8bf104ce.jpg

Most impressive poo I have ever seen :lol:
bunnn_zps8b771475.jpg

bunn_zps5cc49896.jpg

DSCN4579_zpsd6442e84.jpg

bunn_zps83c323ea.jpg

Excuse her messy tail! That seems to be gone now.

Now to get her spayed and find the perfect husbun!

Last edited:
I know :love: I'm pretty proud of the raised bed idea if I'm honest, although I hate it :roll: Would love to have given her the whole room but I have too much stuff she can break and my room is at the top of a stair case.

Have some more:
DSCN4590_zps67359760.jpg

DSCN4610_zpsb77f244b.jpg

DSCN4592_zpsc5cc0dc0.jpg

Oh and I must say, Aly&Poppy<3 you are pretty much the main inspiration for most of this so thank you!

Hi there. love your new set up! lucky bun you have! :wave:
the raised bed idea is really inspiring! i may do that in the future too! :thumb:

I love it! Basically she has your room now, and you're relegated to the bit near the ceiling that she can't reach!

I am planning to get a bed just like that for just that reason! What breed(s) is she? A really unusual and swwwweeeet bunny. Great set up. :wave:

I am planning to get a bed just like that for just that reason! What breed(s) is she? A really unusual and swwwweeeet bunny. Great set up. :wave:

Hope it goes well!
I'm not 100% sure but I think she's a German lop cross. Her colouring is called sable/seal point, no idea really. My little unique fluff ball :lol:

Back