• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Girl...Meet Mindy

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This lovely little 3 year old girl arrived today

Meet Mindy

mindy_zpscfdfc958.jpg

She is now with Kate, Colin and Eleanor and will be neutered and vacs before going to a new home.

Hello!

mindya_zps1e6928f2.jpg

She seems sweet so far - enjoyed a nice munch of carrot last night while I was putting her hay and food in so she's fairly confident!

She seems sweet so far - enjoyed a nice munch of carrot last night while I was putting her hay and food in so she's fairly confident!

that's good to hear, think she has been passed round quite a bit so lets hope we can find her a forever home quickly
and nice to see you all by the way! xx

How old is she, she looks very small. She is absolutely gorgeous, I love black bunnies.

sending lots of get through spey ok wishes and huge thanks to Kate for taking and picking up this girl and keeping her post op, big help :D ( and your pic is at vets!) xx

Thanks for the good wishes and vibes - Mindy is back with us and the spey all went fine.

She's still quite dopey and now needs some munching vibes as she's not been showing much interest in food. She's had some water and took a little recovery food. She now has a selection of bunny delicacies to try - carrot, dandelion, bramble leaves, basil, cabbage as well as some pellets and a mountain of hay.

Thank you for the vibes and well wishes for Mindy

Pleased to report that Mindy is now munching well :D - it's taken a while and given me a few more grey hairs :roll: She's been basking in the sunshine today :love:

Really pleased she is making a good recovery now. It must be really nerve-wracking watching over a girlie bun after her spey. I was bad enough with Spenser after his neuter. :oops:

Back