• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is THE best day of my life...

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Okay maybe just the year :lol:
Poppys 2nd gotcha day is in a couple of months and ive only ever held her once, the day after i got her

281532_118620401565596_8208751_n_zpsbfd0615a.jpg

Then today while giving her breakfast I just out of the blue tried picking her up (i normally try when she is in her run but get nowhere) I tried doing it while she had her back to me she turned and ran off then when she came back i made sure she was facing me gave her fave neck rubs and tried and succeeded:D
I was so happy i finally got a great big poppy cuddle!!!

Please excuse my the messiness of me I just had to get pics of us together there and then :lol::lol: Who knows if she will let me do it again.

P1490005_zpsb8647221.jpg

P1490007_zps23134760.jpg

P1490009_zps4c6c2ca0.jpg

Ahh, that's so lovely. Well done for letting it happen naturally and not forcing it, it just shows that patience does pay off. Bunny cuddles for Easter what could be better xx

Aww thats so cute, make it a regular thing! start with afew times a week, the if shes okay with that try daily, also try lying on the floor and let her jump on ur back etc

:love: My Bella will not under any circumstances let me pick her up but I haven't really tried to do it like that...hmmm...

Aww that's lovely :love: the last pic especially :love: I would love pics like that of me and my bunnies, but none of them like being picked up :( x

Back