• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Bunny Penny and Flynn

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits1336.jpg

Rabbits1338.jpg

Rabbits1339.jpg

Rabbits1341.jpg

Rabbits1344.jpg

Rabbits1345.jpg

Rabbits1346.jpg

Rabbits1347.jpg

Rabbits1349.jpg

They are just beautiful...especially love the colour of Flynn (assuming that is the grey one? looks like a Flynn :?)...sort of pewter! :love::love::love:

I just cant beleive how they sit so beautifully for you, they are posers!!,!

they're also gorgeous,,,,:love:

Their set up is lovely. Doughnut would love hay everywhere, she loves peeing on it! Just so much mess to clear up, I don't know how you do it all. Doughnut says can she come and join them:D

Their set up is lovely. Doughnut would love hay everywhere, she loves peeing on it! Just so much mess to clear up, I don't know how you do it all. Doughnut says can she come and join them:D

Thankfully all my Rabbits use just one area in their enclosure to wee in, so cleaning out is not as big a deal as it may seem !!

Jane, out of curiosity, how often do you have to change the hay- as in completely take all of it out and replace? I can't imagine the effort required and the cost!!

Jane, out of curiosity, how often do you have to change the hay- as in completely take all of it out and replace? I can't imagine the effort required and the cost!!

Every day I do this for each enclosure:

Remove all of hay from wee areas

Most Rabbits also use same area for poo, so poo easy to remove too

Pile up dry/unsoiled hay, sifting through it all for stray poo which is removed

Whilst hay in heap all floor area washed down with 10% bleach solution, rinsed and dried.

'Older' hay put in wee/poo area and beyond (always more left than would be needed for wee/poo area)

Then put fresh hay down, spreading it out all over the enclosure

Hard to explain my methodology, but I hope you get the gist !!

Exhausting work jane but clearly a labour of love for them... Bless you.. xxx

That must take a lot of time, but yes as Fee says a labour of love!

I don't think my sister would be able to set foot in your house, she has dreadful hayfever! :lol:

Every day I do this for each enclosure:

Remove all of hay from wee areas

Most Rabbits also use same area for poo, so poo easy to remove too

Pile up dry/unsoiled hay, sifting through it all for stray poo which is removed

Whilst hay in heap all floor area washed down with 10% bleach solution, rinsed and dried.

'Older' hay put in wee/poo area and beyond (always more left than would be needed for wee/poo area)

Then put fresh hay down, spreading it out all over the enclosure

Hard to explain my methodology, but I hope you get the gist !!

Basically what you would do for horses :)
I've always loved your bunny's pens :)

Back