• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three puppies

Rufus

Mama Doe
Who's related? Are they related at all? Do they come from the same breeder?
What do you think, let's call them 1 2 and 3 starting from left

driecockers.jpg

they could all be from same litter. They all look a little sad and not like a young, lively happy puppy should :(

Tbh they could all or non of them be related. I've seen about 4 dogs that are identical to my Marley in the rescue I foster for in the last 12 months. 2 identical to Maisy as well and shes a cross.

They could all be related or not related at all. They're the same breed so they are related but maybe not in a sibling context. You could have three of any breed of puppy together and the majority would look related even if not.

From the same breeder? Could be? Depends how closely bred the breeder breeds or if they've done any outcrosses from a line that is more distant. The second puppy has a slightly different nose shape and mouth shape and the head shape is longer and wider from one and three, however that might be because it's looking in a different direction from the other two.

They all look related, however, were these pictures taken at the same time, they look different ages. THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! :love::p

Back