• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has a delivery ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: What's this?

P2150621.jpg

Spenser: I'm not sure about it:

P2150622.jpg

Spenser: Mummy seems excited about the box ... I'll leave her to it and play with my old ball:

P2150627.jpg

susie bun: Uh - oh ... somebunny has designs on Spenser's box!

P2150628.jpg

oooooooohhhhhhhh..... melikes your box Spenser, is that a new friend for you too???? Hmmmm, you'll have to be a good boy to get all those treats,.........

Have fun!!!

Fee xxxx

I think that box is adequate for His Lordship ... ;-).

Spenser: Apparently there are no apple snacks in the box. :( Mummy didn't order them this time because I get a piece of her apple that day and she thinks that is enough. :evil:I shall have my revenge....

Spenser: What's this?

P2150621.jpg

Spenser: I'm not sure about it:

P2150622.jpg

Spenser: Mummy seems excited about the box ... I'll leave her to it and play with my old ball:

P2150627.jpg

susie bun: Uh - oh ... somebunny has designs on Spenser's box!

P2150628.jpg

The stuffed toy is adorable! Where is it all from?

The stuffed toy was a prize I won in a fundraiser. I popped him in the box with Spenser's goodies (purchased from The Hay Experts) just for a funny photo as Spenser had lost interest in the photoshoot.

Spenser: Apparently there are no apple snacks in the box. :( Mummy didn't order them this time because I get a piece of her apple that day and she thinks that is enough. :evil:I shall have my revenge....

I definitely think a little reminder of your lordliness is necessary, your most esteemed lordship.

I definitely think a little reminder of your lordliness is necessary, your most esteemed lordship.

Spenser: I shall bite Mummy. :p I find a good hard bite now and again a very effective way of reminding Mummy of her place. ;) She has been chasing with me a comb today. Really, the indignities I have to suffer... :roll:

So weird I could have sworn I commented on here last night. Must have pressed the wrong button. :oops:

Spenser looks very pleased. :love::love::love:

Is that a Hays Expert delivery ?

Spenser: I shall bite Mummy. :p I find a good hard bite now and again a very effective way of reminding Mummy of her place. ;) She has been chasing with me a comb today. Really, the indignities I have to suffer... :roll:

Mole says: You shud do that Spencer. I wud bite my mummeh if she stowl my dride apple snackses. I only has one front toof but I wud still bites her. You is a much put-upon bun if you asks me. :evil:

Last edited:
Mole says: You shud do that Spencer. I wud bite my mummeh if she stowl my dride apple snackses. I only has one front toof but I wud still bites her. You is a much put-upon bun if you asks me. :evil:

Spenser: Would you believe it, she persisted and fidgeted with my mane until a big chunk of it came out in her hand! :shock: She will have no cuddles for a very long time. I might bite her toes off when she is sleeping... :p

Spenser: Would you believe it, she persisted and fidgeted with my mane until a big chunk of it came out in her hand! :shock: She will have no cuddles for a very long time. I might bite her toes off when she is sleeping... :p

That is croolty to bunnehs, that is. I fink you should bite ALL her toeses off for that.

Back