• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dog crate (pics)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
well i dd it a spray panted it, looks quite well hope it doesnt take ages to dry as looks lke wiill rain now :lol:

Last edited:
004-43_zps5c77688c.jpg

005-47_zpsd32150d0.jpg

Ahhh it looks like new! :love:

know, im pleased with it as the crate still good just lost its colouring with age, and still got half tin spray paint left, and just been out and checked it and iits touch dry already :)

£7 for spray paint when i was going to get another crate, whch would of cost a whole lot more, and thanks to people on forum and advice on paints, saved pennies, esp when sox been to vets spending pennies, good job he is insured :lol:

It looks fab Lisa :D
Would be good to see before pics next to the after :thumb:
I think I will go ahead with painting my Playpen panels, I have some fluorescent green plastikote, will stand out nicely in the garden :lol: was it easy to do?

It looks fab Lisa :D
Would be good to see before pics next to the after :thumb:
I think I will go ahead with painting my Playpen panels, I have some fluorescent green plastikote, will stand out nicely in the garden :lol: was it easy to do?

yes only took 5mins :) i just put a sheet on decking first

Back