• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Hutch and Accessories Giveaway

Kenno

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone,

I lost both my rabbits last year, Bea in January and then Tomee in November, so I have a hutch and some equipment that I need to get rid of as I don't plan on getting any more rabbits in the immediate future.
I'll list below the items that I have, if you would like them for yourself or know of anyone/rescues that would benefit please let me know or forward them to this post. I'm not asking for any money so it's free stuff! :)
I live in Warrington, Cheshire by the way.
Anything left by the end of February will be going to the tip so I would prefer it to go to someone who can use it rather than be wasted.

1. [GONE]Hutch and Run

2. [RESERVED]Indoor Cage: I only used this cage when either of them were ill and had to be brought indoors. So I probably only used it about 5 times.

It's like this one although the access doors are slightly different:
http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rabbit-140-guinea-pig-and-rabbit-cage-by-ferplast-(online-only)-15976

3. [GONE]Play pen

4. [1 RESERVED - 2 GONE]Hay: I have 3 bags of unopened soft hay from www.dustfreehay.co.uk

5. GONESawdust

6. [RESERVED]Food: I have 1 medium bag of Excel Adult Nuggets. It has been opened and there is just over half left.

If you have any questions or would like to see photos of the items please just ask away. :thumb:

Thanks for looking
Lauren x

(I'm not sure if this is in the right section to do this so please move it, if not.)

Last edited:
Looks like I've been beaten to it! It's very generous of you, I'm sorry to hear about your buns.

If no one takes the indoor cage and playpen I'd love to have them, or make a donation to a rescue of your choice.

Last edited:
Wow! I didn't expect everything to go. Thanks everyone!
Just a bag of sawdust up for grabs now!

Back