• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living World Teach 'n' Treat?

I've been looking for good bordeom breakers for my two future bunnies :) I found the Living World Teach 'n' Treat interactive game and was wondering if bunnies enjoy it and if it's good. I'm already getting tunnels and hideys for them! Thanks for any answers x :wave:

I've been planning to get one of these forever because I think Bella would be really good at it...I think I will now.

I bought this for my Nethie and he learnt it very quickly, it has 3 difficulty settings and he was solving the hardest in seconds!! Maybe he was just super clever though :roll: I use the treat balls as well and find they work better as they took longer to dispense the same amount of food. Guess it would depend on your bunny skill-level though!

Rory goes crazy for it! He finds the first setting harder than the last as he's always trying to rip it off to get to the food!!

I bought this for my Nethie and he learnt it very quickly, it has 3 difficulty settings and he was solving the hardest in seconds!! Maybe he was just super clever though :roll: I use the treat balls as well and find they work better as they took longer to dispense the same amount of food. Guess it would depend on your bunny skill-level though!

Yes my Nethie was super speedy with it too, so maybe suits their busy natures.
My Flemish Giant may as well have rolled her eyes at me she was so unimpressed :lol:

Yes my Nethie was super speedy with it too, so maybe suits their busy natures.
My Flemish Giant may as well have rolled her eyes at me she was so unimpressed :lol:

I get that same response with new toys all the time!! Bought one of those ropes with blocks on the end and put it in the run, got two pairs of raised bunny eyebrows saying 'what do you expect us to do with that?' Same with a £9 plastic shelter they never use! Ungrateful wee beasties :lol:

I can recommend the treat balls, they are fab! Keeps them busy for ages! Bella now thinks that all balls have treats in them however...she'll randomly start throwing her other ones around and expect pellets to start falling out :lol:

I don't know what experiences anyone else has had with rolling treat balls: http://www.forpets.co.uk/Superpet-Bunny-Treat-Tumbler-Ball_p_4802.html but I've found they take a good length of time as they have an adjustable opening and so only a certain number of treats come out per 'roll'. Would depend what size pellet you have though? Mine have one each and are very cute rolling them around!

Not sure if it's just my (weirdo :D) bunnies...but they started eating their one of these! :shock: Literally, holes everywhere and they were just sitting there EATING it!..was a bit worried even though I took it out straight away, but they seemed to be fine :lol: Has this happened to anyone else? :roll:

Not sure if it's just my (weirdo :D) bunnies...but they started eating their one of these! :shock: Literally, holes everywhere and they were just sitting there EATING it!..was a bit worried even though I took it out straight away, but they seemed to be fine :lol: Has this happened to anyone else? :roll:

My rabbit had a treat ball with little carrots on it... he chewed off all the carrot tops...

Back