• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 weeks tomorrow and still humping alot..

nori

Young Bun
Is this normal? Both neutered. Its just my male pestering my female mainly in the evening. she just puts up with it and hops off. He poos everywhere round her. I just feel sorry for her. :(

Is this normal? Both neutered. Its just my male pestering my female mainly in the evening. she just puts up with it and hops off. He poos everywhere round her. I just feel sorry for her. :(

How long have they been neutered?

Yes, if it's only 2 weeks since castration. It can take up to 6 weeks for the hormones to die down.
Also the "spring fever" season seems to have started early for some buns.
As long as she's taking it in her stride & can hop off out of the way, it'll be OK.:)

Yes, if it's only 2 weeks since castration. It can take up to 6 weeks for the hormones to die down.
Also the "spring fever" season seems to have started early for some buns.
As long as she's taking it in her stride & can hop off out of the way, it'll be OK.:)

nuetered months back.

Mine was neutered 3 months ago and they are still doing it. Ive read it can take 6 months for hormones to be out of their system and therefore stop. It may just be a dominance thing which unfortunately means it will continue :(.

Back