• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspiration please + height requirements

cotton

Young Bun
Hi guys, this is Cottons current set up (excuse how messy it looks haha! This was before I tidied it up a bit!)

5E0D055D-DC49-492E-B8A8-A73854A8B41C-1367-000000A3873DEE2A.jpg

and my Dad is going to make something like this
33148.jpg

and I'm going to connect them together
but just want some ideas as to whether I should keep his current pen as just a play area and then have the one dads going to make as entirely a snuggly area, or just have the upper level as a snuggly bit? Hmm decisions, just would appreciate it if anyone put forward some ideas as to what would be nice to add to his cage and layout etc!

Thanks guys, need some inspiration!

ETA: If this run is going to have two levels, how high should each level be? 2ft? Going to try and make it as wide and deep as I can to fit in the stable with the run that's already in there. Spoilt bun!

Last edited:
Yep, the recmmendations are two foot. Although you can really use your judgement. See how high he is when he stands on his back legs and that's how high it should be.

Why not let him decide how he wants it. I always try and tell my buns, this is your bed, but they always choose their own spots and then i have to move things around to suit them. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Back