• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy bunnies, Thank you Mr and Mrs Helgalush

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
My animals also had a box of goodies from our dear friends Mr and Mrs Helgalush

Hooligans.jpg

The Hooligans

Mango.jpg

Mango

Fandango.jpg

Fandango

Ducky.jpg

Puddle Duck with her new willow tunnel

BosworthnDrizzle.jpg

Bosworth and Drizzle the bunnies that broke all my bonding rules. :love::love:

Oh this is a nice surprise, thank you for posting the piccies Tracy, that has put a smile on my face for the first time in days. So glad the bunnies enjoyed some nice treats. Not that I am biased towards any of the bunnies but it is lovely in particular to see Fandango and hear there may be some good news in store for him ;) xxx

What lovely pics! Especially after speaking with you earlier its lovely to see the hooligans :lol: and of course Fandango :love:

Fab treats too !

Oh this is a nice surprise, thank you for posting the piccies Tracy, that has put a smile on my face for the first time in days. So glad the bunnies enjoyed some nice treats. Not that I am biased towards any of the bunnies but it is lovely in particular to see Fandango and hear there may be some good news in store for him ;) xxx

Keep everything crossed Helen x

Back