• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded? Or Not? U/D Grooming Photo!

Cari

Warren Veteran
So... Stephen and little Nora met yesterday, popped them in Stephen's disinfected cage together and Stephen initially chased her a little but they settled down and groomed themselves next to each other, ate together and Stephen licked Ellie's nose. She is happily bunny flopped on the floor and Stephen is just hopping around quite happily. They're basically ignoring each other then having a groom and a cuddle and ignoring each other again, I don't know what to make of them!

Advice? I've left them together all of today with no issues, disinfected the bathroom and moved them up there for a bit more space. No fights, a bit of humping but no nipping or chasing. I'm just unsure!

Last edited:
Neither :)

They are 'bondING'.

Going to need to keep going for several days at least before you know how they are doing.

Thanks Graham :lol: they were supervised all yesterday and this morning, had a period of 2 hours alone and then OH got home and carried on supervising. They're just carrying on in the same way.

That's how it went with Harris and Ailsa. They loved each other instantly. She humped him once or twice, but really, I think they are soulmates :lol:

Just keep an eye on them, but I imagine they are just two bunnies destined to be together!

Aww thanks everyone for the reassurance :) they seem to like each other which has made my first bonding experience a good one! I'm so pleased with their progress.

This is them this morning :D Stephen's grooming her!

IMG_20121218_102400.jpg

Oh they made me cry last night. For the first time they both lay bunny flopped next to each other. I really think they're going to be a happy couple.

:love: its so wonderful to see them together. And they both came for cuddles on the sofa!

Back