• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make a Wish 12:12 12:12:12

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
1212121212.jpg

It'll never happen again, where consecutives line up in our time and date.

So why not make a wish................I know what I'm wishing for

I shall be making a hUGE wish for Parsley to come through yet another op. His Bulla op went fine but a small abscess has formed by the site and also he has a lump in a lymph node which he is having out today - we are not sure whether to pray for abscess or cancer - not sure which would be worst.

He is due in surgery about 12 so I shall wish that he returns safe and sound to us, still alive, and is healthy from now on with no more ops. (all worded very carefully).

Anyone else that feels they can think of Parsley PLEASE do so.

Hope it all went well xxxxxx

Thank you - he is home again now . The news was not really that great - the lump in the lymph node wasnt infection and has been sent for histology - expected to come back as cancer.

The infection just below the ear operation site was pus - she has left it as a fistula and will clean every day and also from a culture she sent a week ago is trying yet another abx - which needs injecting every 8 hours for 5 days.

After 5 days of this if the infection comes back - and depending on the histology report - we may have to finally call it a day. But if we get 4 miracles (no cancer, abx works, no new infection sites and anaemia goes into retreat) we will be celebrating.

He started eating as soon as he got home . . .

*hugs*
I'm sorry it wasn't better news.
Bless him, nomming away as soon as he gets in.
Fingers crossed about the results.
I wish I had more words xxxx

I'm sorry it wasn't better news too Twigs. But I'll be sending positive thoughts up to Cambs for a good outcome, whatever the results are. x

Today I unexpectedly took in two rabbits and two guinea pigs, so I hope that their dreams of a new life in safe hands came true (or atleast the beginnings of a new life did) and that the lady who was giving them up got her wish too - a new home that will love her furries and give them the life they deserve.

I know one lady who is going to be adopting these two - (I knew she was looking already) has had all her christmasses come at once although today was actually her birthday :D

(Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.474502255926840.112275.224203434290058&type=1

These two will be spayed and vaccinated before finding their new life together.

and here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.474450629265336.112263.224203434290058&type=3

I shall be making a hUGE wish for Parsley to come through yet another op. His Bulla op went fine but a small abscess has formed by the site and also he has a lump in a lymph node which he is having out today - we are not sure whether to pray for abscess or cancer - not sure which would be worst.

He is due in surgery about 12 so I shall wish that he returns safe and sound to us, still alive, and is healthy from now on with no more ops. (all worded very carefully).

Anyone else that feels they can think of Parsley PLEASE do so.

I was getting my nails done but did think of parsley hope he is ok:love:

Back