• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy and the Christmas tree..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She went crazy last night.. She stole the ribbons, stole a bauble and tried to climb it :shock: Her new favourite thing is just sitting amongst the branches at the bottom now :lol:

IMAG2054.jpg

IMAG2055.jpg

IMAG2056.jpg

IMAG2057.jpg

Awww. My cats can't resist the Christmas tree.
They run around it batting all the baubles then chasing the reflections.

:lol::lol: Bless her:love:

I was expecting trouble with Rosie kitten as she is bonkers at the best of times but she has stayed well clear of it so far:D

I can't put my tree up :-( my cat pulls it over, pulls the tinsel and baubles off... I just put other decorations up instead

I have pictures like that, cats are cool, did you count the amount of baubles you started with? I had some small clear plastic crystal baubles and was still finding them under the setee 9 months later started with 20 on the tree and think I'm still missing some from last year lol, this has been going on for 8 years, Cleo hasn't improved :lol::love:

I have pictures like that, cats are cool, did you count the amount of baubles you started with? I had some small clear plastic crystal baubles and was still finding them under the setee 9 months later started with 20 on the tree and think I'm still missing some from last year lol, this has been going on for 8 years, Cleo hasn't improved :lol::love:

Hahaha I love that picture. Someone start a cats and Christmas decorations thread!

I was showing the pictures to my mom's friend and she was like "awwwwww, butter wouldn't melt" :lol: She didn't do it last year! She's calmed down now thank god.. I think it was the initial excitement of all the boxes in the room:lol:

If she knocked any decent ones off my mom would go mental :shock: I dread to think how much has been spent on baubles over the years :shock: a lot! :lol:

It's just those eyes.. all big and playful :lol:

Back