• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Bin Kee and Miss E

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I am honoured that NikkiBaron has entrusted her two precious bunsters to me for bonding and I collected them today. They have an amazing amount of freedom, with the biggest cage I have ever seen for night-times and toys and cardboard for them to play with everywhere.

Miss E (who is actually male!)

MissE.jpg

Bin Kee (also male)

BinKee.jpg

Both buns are totally gorgeous - and Nikki is already worrying about possible bunnynapping:):)

Miss E enjoys being held and cuddled and Bin Kee is not keen on being held - but he enjoyed snuggles whilst I was sitting on my bed holding him against my (ample) chest.

There has been one scuffle - which stopped when I said 'no' loudly - and lots of humping by Bin Kee. Miss E tolerates it for a long time and then runs off and Bin Kee chases and so it continues. There has been no aggression so far and both buns seem very chilled out.

I am just hoping for a peaceful night - I bond in my bedroom so I can get some sleep in between watching humping bunnies:)

BinKeeandMissEBondDayOne.jpg

The initial introductions with a barrier up

BinKeeandMissEBondDay1.jpg

They seem quite comfortable together and Bin Kee has actually given Miss E a lick!!!

BinKeeandMissEBondDayOne-1.jpg

So far, I am happy with progress.

Successful bonding vibes would be appreciated :):)

Oh my goodness!
It is so so nice to see them together in the same pen!
Thank you so much for putting up pictures.
I will sleep a little easier tonight!
Be good for your Auntie Karen please or there will be trouble when you get home :}

Good luck! Both bunsters are gorgeous, I hope they fall in love :love::love::love:

Glad to see you bonding 2 boys, will be watching this closely. I want my two together and think that you may be just the person to manage it!!! ;)

Sending lots of good luck bonding vibes.

Burst out laughing at the thought of the bunny snuggled up to your "ample chest" :lol: :lol:

Beautiful buns :love:

The buns were very noisy overnight so I gave up at 5.30 am and put the divider up so poor Miss E could have a break - Bin Kee was constantly humping her.

Today there has been a lot more humping - and Miss E had a go too. There was one scuffle but no harm done. There has been grooming - both Bin Kee and Miss E have groomed now.

Both buns have had cuddles and snuggles with me:love: and Bin Kee no longer struggles when he is picked up. He knows he is then put on the bed for snuggles. They are incredibly affectionate and loving bunsters. It will be hard to take them home (only joking Nikki:))

I am going to see how they do together tonight but if Bin Kee humps like last night I will have to put the divider up as I am exhausted and only managed a short nap when the buns were both flopped out and quiet. I have a hypnotherapy client tomorrow so I need to be reasonably alert:)

Overall, I am pleased with how it is going. Both buns do seem to like each other a lot.

Bin Kee is probably just bored as Nikki said he needs a lot of stimulation. The pen they are in is very small but I can add a small box for him to play with.

Will put some more photos up tomorrow.

Ah thank you so much for all the updates!
Bin.Kee is a little tinker and does like to get into all sorts of trouble at home so he probably is bored.
Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.
You a star.
Nikki:wave:)

Thought I would add some up-to-date photos of the bunnymooning couple:love:

The buns are generally being good. Last night Bin Kee just would not leave Miss E alone so I put the divider up to give Miss E a break from being chased and humped.

I had my boyfriend staying over and we were getting 'romantic' - after discussing and deciding against putting blindfolds on the buns - and I felt something move on my feet. Thought it was Stuart but when I felt it again I looked up and there was Bin Kee at the bottom of the bed looking up at me - very proud of himself. Romance was halted while I had a Bin Kee cuddle:love: Just as well Stuart likes bunnies:)

Bin Kee was then put back in the pen with my dressing gown on top.

Today the buns have been much better and I haven't had to separate them at all:) Bin Kee is happier being picked up too - he no longer kicks out.

I put a box full of hay and pellets in the pen to give the buns something to do. They enjoyed playing with it.

BinKeeandMissEandbox.jpg

They now often sit together

MissEsnugglesBinKee.jpg

Joint nomming

MissEandBinKeenommng.jpg

Me having Miss E snuggles on the bed:love:

MissESnugglesonbed.jpg

Me having Bin Kee snuggles on the bed:love:

BinKeesnugglesonbed.jpg

They are due to go back to Nikki on Monday. I will miss them but am allowed to visit them which will be lovely.

Karen you are a glutton for punishment. ;) I would have had a nervous break down with all the bonding you have done. Glad all is well. :love:

Oh Bin.Kee you naughty boy!
Did make me laugh though!
He can get jealous very easily.
So sorry. Hope you told him off!
Thank you, you are a star!

good thread to read!!!!

Can i ask, are you letting them together at night and only separating when they start fighting?

I'm currently trying to rebond my own 2 bunnies (boy and a girl) and am a complete novice at this.

good thread to read!!!!

Can i ask, are you letting them together at night and only separating when they start fighting?

I'm currently trying to rebond my own 2 bunnies (boy and a girl) and am a complete novice at this.

I bond in my bedroom so usually the buns are left together overnight. I will only separate by day or by night if the humping and chasing is continuous and I think the bun being humped is getting too stressed.

I accept that for a couple of nights I get very little sleep but I try and nap during the following day when the buns are quiet. That's why I arrange bonding when I have a lot of time when I can be at home.

I bond in my bedroom so usually the buns are left together overnight. I will only separate by day or by night if the humping and chasing is continuous and I think the bun being humped is getting too stressed.

I accept that for a couple of nights I get very little sleep but I try and nap during the following day when the buns are quiet. That's why I arrange bonding when I have a lot of time when I can be at home.

ah i see.... weve been running ours side by side and letting them together for an hour or 2 in the evenings for a couple of weeks now... first night together tonight (and also in our bedroom!)..... i expect a long night..

Well, Bin Kee and Miss E are going home tomorrow - a happily married couple. They have both enjoyed their bunnymoon and I consider them well and truly bonded. There is the odd 'hump' but my George does this to Gemma all the time and once Bin Kee and Miss E have more space I am sure they will both be fine.

A final photo of the happy couple

BinKeeandMissESnuggle2.jpg

I am embarrassed about the number of times I read the name Bin Kee without realising it was a version of binky...

:oops::oops::oops:

Here are some photos as promised of my boys Miss E (long story!) and Bin.Kee.
They have bonded beautifully thanks to the lovely Rhianna on this forum.
MissE and Bin.Kee named as such because they are HipHop rabbits! :}

CDD1DF42-5AF4-4C3E-809B-6CC2ABE3EF3E-175-00000016D37B0FB1.jpg

25362378-DF46-4232-B012-4CA25BDC94F9-175-00000016E592ABE7.jpg

12F896D6-918A-48D8-B84F-D871F1D8A18F-175-00000016EF667918.jpg

A4A8A337-EBB8-4510-9F1E-DFAB161A261F-175-00000016F723FEC3.jpg

D7202395-837B-4187-88BA-3697B3688149-175-00000016FAE03DF7.jpg

Back