• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone recommend good farm hay bale suppliers near Liphook, Hants

I have bought from Feed Thyme in Petersfield before, but not for a long time. It was fine at the time though:

Feed Thyme
Southdean Farm
High Cross Lane
Foxfield
Petersfield,
Hampshire
GU32 1EB

Helen - as you know I've moved to Southampton area, and have tried my best to find a hay supplier near here and in the Portsmouth region - and ended up throwing so many bales away as they were just awful!

I now travel to either B and J or Frosburys - given up trying to find hay down the south coast!!

Helen - as you know I've moved to Southampton area, and have tried my best to find a hay supplier near here and in the Portsmouth region - and ended up throwing so many bales away as they were just awful!

I now travel to either B and J or Frosburys - given up trying to find hay down the south coast!!

Shedfield Equestrian supplies do decent bales of hay ;)

I'm still using these and also Rokers but every bale is different it seems so am struggling a bit for consistancy with quality. On the whole we are managing.

I'm still using these and also Rokers but every bale is different it seems so am struggling a bit for consistancy with quality. On the whole we are managing.

I got some from B and J a month or so ago and that was quite nice, and just yesterday got a couple from Frosburys and they are very very nice. The only problem I have at the moment is they are mixed soft and stalky and I'm a bit concerned about the piggies with stalky hay, but they seem to be managing.

Back