• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skyline Maxi XXL?

Stardust

New Kit
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/rabbit_cage/120_cm_cages/83034
Hi there, I have a 8 week old baby rabbit who obviously at the moment is small but I'm wondering about the door on it as it looks small so I don't know if would be big enough for her when she's fully grown? as opposed to the Ferplast 100 which has a fully opening side, she is currently in a wooden hutch which is actually smaller dimensions wise than the cage I have linked & living indoors so mostly she is free range when I'm about & I just want to use it as a base really & as I have 2 small kids I do need to put her in it sometimes but when I go out I usually let her have the run of the bathroom as it's next to the kitchen so mostly the door on it would be open, any advice appreciated :) Oh & we are thinking of getting her a mate when she is neutered & they will both be mostly free range indoors together ;)

IMHO that is still too small for a base for a free rane bunny, if she will ever be locked in. Have you considered a extra large dog crate, perhaps? They have very big doors :)

Back