• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reubens Shed Tour

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
Come in and see my shed....

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

my heater

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

my radio

DSC_0040-1.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

my kennel

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0071-1.jpg

what do you think..

Fab set up! That's not a bunny shed its a bunny mansion! Those huge ears are to die for too! Soooooo jealous. :love:

the only thing missing is a lady friend....which he will be looking for once he is old enough to be snipped ;)

The first pic is fab....it really is like he is telling us to come in and look around :)

Fab place!!

What an amazing bunny mansion. I especially love the little radio. :lol:

Time for some upgrading to T&B's house.

Lucky Reuben!
But he is such a handsome boy I'm sure it's impossible to deny him anything.:love::love:
My foster cats & kittens always have a radio but I've never thought of it for my buns. Does he like it or is it more for when you are out in the shed?
Can't wait to see pics in a few months with his wifey bun :love:

Lucky Reuben!
But he is such a handsome boy I'm sure it's impossible to deny him anything.:love::love:
My foster cats & kittens always have a radio but I've never thought of it for my buns. Does he like it or is it more for when you are out in the shed?
Can't wait to see pics in a few months with his wifey bun :love:

he seems to like it, I leave it on all the time as I had read somewhere that rabbits like music :)

Back