• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Pippin's daily antics

jazxo

Mama Doe

This is just a load of clips put together from when Pippin was a bit younger. She was so tiny! Can't believe she was ever that small :love:

So cute :love: and such a relevant song :lol: :love: I can't believe mine were that small once either :lol: although Lola is still small :lol: Donny was the size of Pippin once, now he's huge!

Just in case anyone's wondering or concerned, the shaved bit on the back of her neck/back in some of the clips is where she had her abscess removal.

So cute :love: and such a relevant song :lol: :love: I can't believe mine were that small once either :lol: although Lola is still small :lol: Donny was the size of Pippin once, now he's huge!

Haha aw! Pippin is only 6 months so she's still some growing to do now!

:love: sweet she gets thru that tunnel at a rate, she gets up to some great antics on her own, very playful :love:

I want that tunel system so Stu has access to the run from his hutch similat to yours, where did you get it?

:love: sweet she gets thru that tunnel at a rate, she gets up to some great antics on her own, very playful :love:

I want that tunel system so Stu has access to the run from his hutch similat to yours, where did you get it?

Yeah she loves it!
Mine is from http://www.runaround.co.uk/. Definitely worth the price and they gave me the pipe for free as it was just an off cut and I didn't want a long one.

Thought it was was hoping it was from somewhere cheaper but hey he's worth it, ;), just dont tell Hubby im spending again on the Rabbit:roll:

Have a look online for perforated land drainage pipe it is the same as the runaround stuff. Although you won't get those fancy clips. :thumb:

Have a look online for perforated land drainage pipe it is the same as the runaround stuff. Although you won't get those fancy clips. :thumb:

I've seen some people attach the pipe with cable ties :thumb: but I don't personally suggest it unless you know it's 100% safe, because I don't!

Back