• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Noffery!

missniknak

Alpha Buck
Banoffie Pie has a new hutch. Thank you to RedFraggle and Orinoco and Scarlet!
Picture007.jpg

She has a pink blankie, a pink litter tray, and a pink treat box.

This is her relaxing in her log roll
IMAG0149-1.jpg

Sorry Chris and Darren, but this is what she thought of your handiwork!
Picture005.jpg

And these are the bits I removed
Picture006.jpg

Yay :wave: glad she's settled in! I ought to add though that you paid me for the hutch, it sounds like a gave you a freebie, I'm generous, but not that generous :lol:

I know but it was a 5 star delivery service! Worth every penny and lovely to see you.
She's settled in very well and has 'rearranged' (as is her speciality) all her bits and pieces. She's very good and knows where home is after playing out.
P.S. Paulo's tail is much better. The vet says we can amputate if needed, but he is leaving it alone and it has healed over. Fingers-crossed he leaves it alone now.

Looks great, lose all the pink too.:thumb: Everybun is entitled to modify her accomodation, however 5 star! ;):lol:

I know but it was a 5 star delivery service! Worth every penny and lovely to see you.
She's settled in very well and has 'rearranged' (as is her speciality) all her bits and pieces. She's very good and knows where home is after playing out.
P.S. Paulo's tail is much better. The vet says we can amputate if needed, but he is leaving it alone and it has healed over. Fingers-crossed he leaves it alone now.

Never thought Darren in the battered transit would be described as a 5 star delivery service :lol:
Glad Paulo is leaving his tail alone, he's clearly worked out what's good for him!

What kind of hutch is that?

It's a P&H Rose Cottage. By way of warning, for whatever reason they no longer make the thermal or waterproof cover for it so anyone getting one now would need to get a bespoke cover made.

:lol::lol::lol: Thank goodness its not skirting boards, door frames or floors. :shock:;)

When she comes in the house, she has a taste for Freeview cables, and cable protector. And plaster. I found the best distraction was old catalogues that she could dig at and rip up. She has the winter Boden catalogue in the Noffery currently and is doing a great job at destroying it :lol:

When she comes in the house, she has a taste for Freeview cables, and cable protector. And plaster. I found the best distraction was old catalogues that she could dig at and rip up. She has the winter Boden catalogue in the Noffery currently and is doing a great job at destroying it :lol:

What a great idea. My chinchillas would love catalogues too. One of them is still awake, destroying a card board box. :lol:

Back