• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny likes chips!

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Bee bunny has never really been bothered about me. He won't really let me stroke him. He's happy devoting himself to Bumble. So imagine my surprise (and joy!) when twice in the past couple of weeks he nibbled my fingers! And today as well as nibbling my fingers he licked them! I would love to pretend it was just his love for me but there is a theme. I had just eaten chips before I went to see him - he likes chips so much he nibbled my fingers and licked them!

I also was holding a carrot for them and they were nibbling it from me and then Bumble took the end bit away - she likes to run away with her food - and so Bee put his front paws on my knee looking for the carrot bless him I loved it.

Ruthie xxx

If you salted your chips then it may be that buns like to lick their owners because they can taste the salt.

Its great that hes coming out his shell a wee bit :)

I've had him for close to a year now so am not sure he'll ever come up to me wanting strokes but I know he's happy with Bumble

Ruthie xxx

My bunny's also love chip's i have 3 and they get 1 chip each when i have them they wont eat the packet one's only home made, i love them all 2 bits they mean every thing to me.:love: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I don't feed him them I'd just eaten them myself and he must have been able to smell them on my fingers so licked my fingers

Ruthie xxx

Last edited:
Back