• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changing Litter area

katiebob

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Can i change my buns litter spot? There is a litter tray inside the shed but winston has decided he wants an outdoor loo. :roll:

Its making the orner of run really mucky i have put a litter tray with holes in to catch the poop so this is easier to clean. But the wee is making the corner really slimy - and this is with dry weather!!

Can i discourage him from using this spot and encourage him to go inside?

Thanks.

In my experience when buns decide where they want to go to the toilet they keep going in that place even when you try to get them to go elsewhere :?

I don't know if anyone else has been able to train their buns to go somewhere else :wave:

:wave: Could you not just put an additional corner litter tray out for him? Having two is always handy for buns who change their minds :roll: :lol:

In my experience when buns decide where they want to go to the toilet they keep going in that place even when you try to get them to go elsewhere :?

I don't know if anyone else has been able to train their buns to go somewhere else :wave:

Thought that might be the case! :lol:

There is a little tray with holes to allow rain and wee to drain out. Might try putting some wood chip down to soak some up and dry it out a bit. Dont want his feet to get all manky.

Daily but on rainy days i dont want it to get filled up wih water. Hence the holes in the bottom.

Might get a big plastic box to cover the tray and keep the water out - that should solve the problem.

Back