• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a bargain?

I found a second hand brilliant condition 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch for sale for £50. My parents still think it's expensive. :shock: Doubt I will find one anywhere else for cheaper! Do you think that's a good price? I need to show them that it is. :lol:

Yepp :D I got one that size for £50 because the persons rabbit was killed and they wanted rid of the hutch, but I have to say I hate it! It's a very sturdy hutch but a nightmare to clean, so even if it looks great and cheap, have a good look and think about practicality, how easy it is to clean, how easy it is to get the rabbits out if they insist on sitting in the back corner of the hutch

I got mine a couple of years ago for a hundred...ask Rubyted, she knows.I had to stregthen the back of it.Very weak, but its still ok.

Back