• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
025-2.jpg

nom nom

026-3.jpg

nom nom nom

029-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

nom.................nom nom nom nom

030-1.jpg

nom

037.jpg

nom ..nom

035.jpg

NOM

MEET GURGI
(And no ...I didnt name him ...if you want to know where the names from google Gurgi , black cauldron ..:roll: )

Any one guess his favourite pastime ????? :lol:

:thumb: so nice to see your buns nomming on flowers, sometimes if i forget to see who was the original poster i can tell by what they are eating :D

he's lovely :love::love:. i love black buns!what's his story?

He turned up at my door just as i was getting into the ambulance after breaking my ankle .. I was like ..omg .. wheres he gunna go while im getting sorted .. :shock:..

Mick put him in a carrier and left him on my kitchen table ... he was there to great me when i got back after 5 hrs in A & E:love:

Hed been found in someones garden .. a stray . :cry:

He turned up at my door just as i was getting into the ambulance after breaking my ankle .. I was like ..omg .. wheres he gunna go while im getting sorted .. :shock:..

Mick put him in a carrier and left him on my kitchen table ... he was there to great me when i got back after 5 hrs in A & E:love:

Hed been found in someones garden .. a stray . :cry:

bless him, my lester was found as a stray.

Back