• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trigger gave me a work out!!

I keep the dog run clean and every night I let the buns hope around in it. It is 8ft by 20 ft so a lot of space to run and stretch after being in the hutch. I always let trigs have some fun first. I let her down and was watching her closely to make sure she didn't dig and get out. After about 30 minutes I went to get her. She thumped away from me!! So I to get her again, she thumps away again!!! This went on for about ten minutes. Finally I go in and get my sister and brother. We coral her into her crate, so I can put her back in her hutch. She JUMPS out of it and the chase is on again. I did catch her 5 minutes later but wow was that a work out,lol. We are still working on getting her used to us and other people but I think she was doing it because she didn't want to go back into her hutch!! She was not distressed at all so clearly enjoying herself,lol. She didn't do that this morning so I know it wasn't because of me walking towards her!!!

:lol::lol::lol: My Eddie used to binkie when I was trying to get him into his hutch! Cheeky little...:censored::censored:

They can be cheeky little buns at times can't they :lol: I think they love giving us the run round at times, its all a great game to them :lol:

Back