PDA

View Full Version : boring bunnies

Lucy1666
25-07-2012, 01:54 PM
i know bonding is a stressful time and all but my two dont seem to do anything till nighttime
i know there more active on a night but surely they could do something during the day
i so want to put them in the run but i know there not really ready :(
they still eat and drink and come to see me when i go check on them but why carnt they like each other
instead of floping away from each other :evil:

susie bun
25-07-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm not sure what to advise, but maybe if you put a thread in the 'behaviour and bonding' section of 'rabbit care' someone more experienced would be able to help.

Inactivity in the afternoon is nothing to worry about - my Spenser sits like a big fluffy cushion in one place nearly all afternoon.

Lucy1666
25-07-2012, 04:13 PM
I'm not sure what to advise, but maybe if you put a thread in the 'behaviour and bonding' section of 'rabbit care' someone more experienced would be able to help.

Inactivity in the afternoon is nothing to worry about - my Spenser sits like a big fluffy cushion in one place nearly all afternoon.

tried it but i surpose i could bump it up :)

tiger_lily
25-07-2012, 04:33 PM
How long have they been together for since you started bonding them?

I wouldn't worry about inactivity, especially in this weather I imagine most peoples rabbits are flopping out and trying to keep cool! Maybe put in some fresh hay or veggies for them to nom together and get them moving around a bit?

Lucy1666
25-07-2012, 04:39 PM
How long have they been together for since you started bonding them?

I wouldn't worry about inactivity, especially in this weather I imagine most peoples rabbits are flopping out and trying to keep cool! Maybe put in some fresh hay or veggies for them to nom together and get them moving around a bit?

started bonding on monday morning

they have hay but carnt give them too much veg ant gets a bad bum if too much and amy just eats its nearly it all anway :lol:
myabe just the weather
just wish i could speed this up lol
want them to go bk in the shed lovey dovey :lol:

BattleKat
25-07-2012, 04:43 PM
My three are firmly bonded but I've been out there for hours today and I've got lola flopped out in the shed, Eli napping in a hole in the garden, and rambo stretched out in the run. They've hardly moved all day.

Rambo went to lie with lola earlier but lola went off somewhere else, I think with all the heat the last thing most of them want is to cuddle up so I wouldn't worry :)

Lucy1666
25-07-2012, 04:46 PM
My three are firmly bonded but I've been out there for hours today and I've got lola flopped out in the shed, Eli napping in a hole in the garden, and rambo stretched out in the run. They've hardly moved all day.

Rambo went to lie with lola earlier but lola went off somewhere else, I think with all the heat the last thing most of them want is to cuddle up so I wouldn't worry :)

:love: i just wish i could put then bk out in the run but i know he just chase her around all the time just bonding is so boring -_-