• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner Out on Maneuvers Again

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits1782-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1781-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1780-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1774-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1773-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1770-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1768-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1765-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1763-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1757-Optimized.jpg

I never saw a hamster outside. I forgot to mention how beautiful and happy she looks.:love:

Last edited:
She is brilliant! She reminds of one of the kids' books in those photos called 'We're going on a bear hunt!'. In it the family come across all sorts of obstacles and one of those is grass,

'Swishy swashy grass, we can't go under it, we can't go over it, we'll have to go through it!'

I can't help but think she is off on a hunt of some sort!!!

She is brilliant! She reminds of one of the kids' books in those photos called 'We're going on a bear hunt!'. In it the family come across all sorts of obstacles and one of those is grass,

'Swishy swashy grass, we can't go under it, we can't go over it, we'll have to go through it!'

I can't help but think she is off on a hunt of some sort!!!

I lovef this book when I was little :lol:

None of my hamsters have ever woken up until well into the evening so have never had outdoor time.

She looks like she is having a good time!

None of my hamsters have ever woken up until well into the evening so have never had outdoor time.

She looks like she is having a good time!

Elsie wakes up at about 7pm and immediately asks to go out :D

She is not going to be happy come the winter time :?

Back