• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty has a new partner after losing Matilda.. Meet Sally aged 7

barbara forster

Warren Scout
Here is Sally aged 7.
Sooty lost his partner Matilda two weeks ago tomorrow. :(
Sally came from Kay at Bunnyhops. Kay said no one wanted her because she was too old.

She has been in the garden with sooty and they have both been out together in the kitchen/diner where they live. Soot is so chilled, but when he goes to see Sally she runs away. They have their cages side by side for now but sootys is always open for him to have the run. I am sure they will be fine eventually and Sally will be free range too . When she first came i kept her in the lounge with me for a few days and even slept on the sofa so she could get used to me. She is a little love :love::love:

14072012172.jpg
://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz157/barbfrabbits/14072012168.jpg[/IMG]

She's a lovely girl. It's such a shame that some of the older rabbits get overlooked, but she has a good home now!

:love: Aw Barb, she is really lovely and so nice she has her forever home with you, I know she will be spoilt. I hope the bonding goes smoothly.

Ah thanks. Just spent two hours lying on the kitchen floor with them. I think she is bonding better with me :oops:
Soot is more interested in sneeking into her bed and nicking her food :lol:
It took over three weeks to get Edward and Millie sorted so its early days yet. There is no agression or stuff like that so thats a relief, though I knew Sooty would be ok. Sally is just a bit nervous of him. She is ok with me. Hoping I can post some loved up pics soon :love:

She is lovely & looks a sprightly 7yr old.
I hope she & Sooty will be good for each other. :love::love::love:
I love older animals, there always seems to be so much more substance to their personalities.

She is so gorgeous and how wonderful for her to live out her days with (hopefully) a boyfriend and a fab home :love:

:thumb: Progress, I had them lying side by side while I ticked their ears. I stopped but sooty carried on and she didnt notice :lol::lol: . When she realised she did a runner :roll: x

Hi Barb,
Sally is very pretty! She has found a real loving home and hopefully husbun too given time! Wishing them both love and happiness x

ah ta. She is very set in her ways and everyday i discover something new about her. Gave her her veg in a bowl yesterday and it was still there this morning. I replenished it and put it on her blanket and she scoffed the lot :roll:

Soot :love:went over to her in the garden run before and she didnt run away, well not straight away anyway, . looks like we are moving in the right direction. :love:

Awww, well done for giving this beautiful lady a home. Fingers crossed they get on well soon. She deffo looks young for her age!

Back