• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Stunning Bunnies

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Fiona0529's Jack and Daisy!:love::love: They are here on their holidays for two weeks. Think I might have forgotten the code to the padlock when she comes to collect them!

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

They are well and truly bonded now as long as Jack remembers to let Daisy get to the food first!!

IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_2147.JPG

I 'think' Jack are the first two and Daisy the second two. I can tell them apart in real life but the photos are confusing me!

Must be Jack.

You do boarding as well ? I sometimes worry that we will never get a holiday together because of the animals. To board 6 would be difficult and I have no idea who could look after the chinchillas.

Must be Jack.

You do boarding as well ? I sometimes worry that we will never get a holiday together because of the animals. To board 6 would be difficult and I have no idea who could look after the chinchillas.

I am extremely fortunate to have both Collielover and Shazzabunny close by and when we were away, Debbie had my quad and Sharon the babies. They have offered to help anytime!

I started boarding a wee while back because I couldn't find someone local who had decent sized hutches or bunny knowledge more than the fact they need food and water. There is a link to my ad in my sig. I love meeting all the different owners and rabbits and letting the owners go away knowing their buns are having a good holiday too.

If it pays for my buns and the foster buns then I am happy, fingers crossed there will be a bit left too cover two spays and a neuter!!

I am extremely fortunate to have both Collielover and Shazzabunny close by and when we were away, Debbie had my quad and Sharon the babies. They have offered to help anytime!

I started boarding a wee while back because I couldn't find someone local who had decent sized hutches or bunny knowledge more than the fact they need food and water. There is a link to my ad in my sig. I love meeting all the different owners and rabbits and letting the owners go away knowing their buns are having a good holiday too.

If it pays for my buns and the foster buns then I am happy, fingers crossed there will be a bit left too cover two spays and a neuter!!

Great you will get enough for the spays and neuter. Many Ru'ers seem to be in Scotland and the north of England. Thins out coming down this way. Have often wondered why.

I can never imagine going to a stranger for boarding as I have seen some disappointed people on here
who have not had the best experiences. I don't even trust my own mum. I am sure one or all of the chins will escape and return home to a completely chewed flat.

Great you will get enough for the spays and neuter. Many Ru'ers seem to be in Scotland and the north of England. Thins out coming down this way. Have often wondered why.

I can never imagine going to a stranger for boarding as I have seen some disappointed people on here
who have not had the best experiences. I don't even trust my own mum. I am sure one or all of the chins will escape and return home to a completely chewed flat.

I have a fair few first time boarders here just now because it is the first time the people have found a rabbit erson who is as daft about buns as they are. A lot of the time they had neighbours popping in to feed but they are happier knowing that their pets are somewhere they are checked a lot more often than once a day.

I can imagine the chins being tricky, I know nothing about them except they chew and move like lightening!!

I have a fair few first time boarders here just now because it is the first time the people have found a rabbit erson who is as daft about buns as they are. A lot of the time they had neighbours popping in to feed but they are happier knowing that their pets are somewhere they are checked a lot more often than once a day.

I can imagine the chins being tricky, I know nothing about them except they chew and move like lightening!!

Thats the problem. With all the buns they know when you are getting them to stop certain behaviours like chewing and running away.

You don't get a second chance with a chinchilla. They are tiny, fast as lightening as you said and very destructive. I don't know if you remember that awful night about a year ago when I had them freeranging in the hallway, one of the bedroom doors was not shut properly and they all disappeared. When I saw the window open I was hysterical. It is very high, but they can also jump extremely well. Turned out they managed to get behind the built ins and we had to break the bottom to get access to them. Very smart animals but freedom means everything to them.

Aw my babies!!! :love: glad they are having a good time! Saw a disney bunny today in epcot and made me miss these 2 even more!

Back