• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor's Poo- Not a Gross Post

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
When clearing Sir Victor's garden latrine for the very last time :cry: I just could not bring myself to through his poo away :oops: So I started to use it to feed the Rose I bought in memory of my late Mum for Mother's Day. Now as previously mentioned I am hopeless with plants, but I had already started to use poo-feed and I had seen the benefits. But since using our beloved Victor's poo just look how the Rose has thrived

Rabbits1169-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1166-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1164-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1170-Optimized.jpg

Sorry for weird thread :oops:

awww, that's kind of happy and sad.

I remember finding Bilbo poo after he had passed and held it in my hand for ages :oops: I think found a huge pile of it under my bed where un known to me he's been using it as a litter tray :shock: I used some on his garden :D

If you are weird, I must be too :lol:

awww, that's kind of happy and sad.

I remember finding Bilbo poo after he had passed and held it in my hand for ages :oops: I think found a huge pile of it under my bed where un known to me he's been using it as a litter tray :shock: I used some on his garden :D

If you are weird, I must be too :lol:

:lol:

:love::love: What a lovely way for Victor to remind you that he know that you loved him. He obviously lend a paw to the growth of the rose.

Its so hard to let go and clean. I left damage and stains from Nancy and Sunshine for months.

The rose bush is beautiful and now there is some of Sir Victors spirit in there.

Back