• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Roly-Rabbit memorial garden

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
We decided to make a little raised memorial garden for our wee man Roly whom we lost in March this year.

Originally it was going to be filled with flowers but we've since decided to make it a vegetable plot to grow all of his favourite things. He used to like carrots, brocolli and cauliflower so that's what we're going to grow in it. Honey and JayJay can have first pick of the best stuff.

My boyfriend has sunk 2x2' slabs all the way round the border and we're going to put some nice log edging round it. He finished that today and we still need some compost to fill it up a bit. The slabs will stop the soil sitting against the wood so much.

Any ideas about what else to plant in it? Roly used to love fresh herbs too but we tend to grow them on the balcony.

rolygarden.jpg

What a lovely idea; I'm sure Roly would approve. :love::love:

I'm not very green-fingered I'm afraid so I'll leave the veggie-growing advice to somebody else :oops: but I'd love to see it once things are growing. :D

Back