• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a busy day in the garden

missniknak

Alpha Buck
Time for a snooze for Toby!
tobycrop.jpg

Maisy wills the herb seedlings to grow so she can nom them. She was tranced for ages!
maisy2.jpg

Aww, bless them! :love:

Toby's furnishings are most impressive, a good inch longer than Spenser's. xx

He is a fluff monster at the moment. He has a lovely luscious mane, chops and a pelmet! :lol:
Maisy loves to sleep with her head tucked under his fluff, so she often has a face full of white fur.
Toby is so beautiful though, even when he looks like a drowned rat in the rain. I can't believe I've had the privilege of being his slave for almost a year now.

great to see things growing :D love this time of year

Me too :) I love gardening but have resigned myself to the fact that my garden is the rabbits garden. I grow bunny friends stuff now - lavender, mahonia, raspberries, strawberries, apple, hazel, rose, herbs, carrots, radish, courgettes, and mint everywhere!

:thumb::thumb:
Me too :) I love gardening but have resigned myself to the fact that my garden is the rabbits garden. I grow bunny friends stuff now - lavender, mahonia, raspberries, strawberries, apple, hazel, rose, herbs, carrots, radish, courgettes, and mint everywhere!

Back