• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honley show

Evie30401

Warren Scout
Hello
i haven't been on for a while but i thought all my bunny buddies would like to know patch and Delilah are entering the Honley Show tomorrow they are going to do rabbit jumping in the practice they loved it i just hope they can pull it of tomorrow.

This is patch..
DSCN3398.jpg

and this is Delilah ...
DSCN3388.jpg

for those that dont know patch and Delilah are two of ten kits from Brandie -snap

Brandie-Snap.
DSCN3343.jpg

sadly one died at a few week old but these are the nine babies

from...
DSCN2463.jpg

DSCN2515.jpg

DSCN2524.jpg

DSCN2564.jpg

DSCN2558.jpg

DSCN2562.jpg

To..
DSCN2801.jpg

DSCN2767.jpg

DSCN2799.jpg

DSCN2793.jpg

DSCN2795.jpg

DSCN2779.jpg

DSCN2947.jpg

DSCN2970.jpg

to..
DSCN3367.jpg

DSCN3351.jpg

DSCN3373.jpg

and its held Huddersfield just outside Honley :)

We have some friends in Honley, just been looking at the site (thanks for link anyway, don't know why I just didn't look before asking :oops:) What time is the jumping on? (just seen your two (I'm assuming) and Emma's Hector in a video that OH found '3rd practise jumping?')

We have some friends in Honley, just been looking at the site (thanks for link anyway, don't know why I just didn't look before asking :oops:) What time is the jumping on? (just seen your two (I'm assuming) and Emma's Hector in a video that OH found '3rd practise jumping?')

Yeah that's them in the video! :D It's at 1.15 and 3.15 :wave:

Back