• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SIX hares ran out in front of me this afternoon SIX!!!!!!!!!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Bloomin good job I wasn't going very fast :shock:

Four appeared from the long grass at the side of the road & darted over the other side. Then one changed it's mind and went back again and re-appeared with another two! :shock: :lol::lol:

A treat to see one and never before today have I seen more than two at once! Simply wonderful :love: Such beautiful creatures. Hope they stay safe.

Wow! I often see one on it's own and there has been 4 in the field next to our house before, but 6! That's a privilege!
I do worry about them this time of year when they're darting across the road - not every driver is as aware of the hazards of the happy hare!

Wow! I often see one on it's own and there has been 4 in the field next to our house before, but 6! That's a privilege!
I do worry about them this time of year when they're darting across the road - not every driver is as aware of the hazards of the happy hare!

I know :shock: It's a road I drive along most days. It's very rural but also the main link between two villages & so fairly well used. Being typical hares a few of them panicked a bit and ran along the road for a while instead of going across and disappearing :roll: I stopped and just watched them until they went out of sight. I was grinning from ear to ear :D:D:D

We have them at Santa Pod, Have had to rescue a few babys over the years from the side of the track, They are soooo pretty:love:
5553622976_00f7888ffd.jpg

5553039445_a2737c67d6.jpg

I move them to the end of the field were all the bunnies and hares live and hope they find their Mummy, This one we named Warren:lol:

Back