• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What the buns think of hot weather...

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
The poor buns mostly just flopped around this past week. Smudge poo-poo'd the ice pods we gave her, and prefered to lick her feet instead :roll:

EDIT: Sorry the pics are so big... I've just tried resizing one but it doesn't appear to be resized on the post!! Aarrrgghh.

It was all too much for Chewie:
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

*lick lick lick*
photo3-3.jpg

Don't really know what she's thinking here :lol:
photo4.jpg

More strokes pleeeeease!
photo5.jpg

Aaannnd streeeeeeetch...
photo6.jpg

"What you lookin at?"
photo7.jpg

"Go awaaaaay, I'm sleepy..."
photo8.jpg

"If I could just get out of this window...the world will be mine!"
photo9.jpg

"Where am I and what am I doing here? Are you a rabbit? Help, I've lost my faculties!"
photo10.jpg

"You are required to leave now"
photo11.jpg

Last edited:
Fab photos! Mine have been doing the head-on-the-floor-very-fed-up thing too, but they always move when I go to get the camera.

Glad it's cooled off a bit now.

Beautiful piccies!! What gorgeous bunnies you have :love::love::love:

Gaga felt very sorry for herself, too:
P5234531.jpg

And spent a lot of time like this:
P5254647.jpg

:roll::lol:

Thank you everyone :love: Poor little Gaga, she looks just as fed up as ours have been!

And yes, it is funny when Smudge does her streeetch! It's like she gets bored part way through stretching and just leaves her paws there :lol:

I'm also soo glad it's cooled down. The buns are back to being hyper again too :D

Your bunnies are absolutely beautiful!! :love:
They are both so gorgeous :D smudge has the cutest ears!

Back