• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a few of the Rainbow Rabbits enjoying yesterdays sun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D :love: :D :love:

Lacey, a beautiful fluff ball who sadly has to live alone due to her neurological problems

P1020589.jpg

P1020591.jpg

P1020592.jpg

Sienna our tiny rex

P1020594.jpg

P1020595.jpg

Robin lives with Sienna

P1020598.jpg

The gorgeous Poppy, who at 9 years old had the most awful uterine cancer but has made a wonderful recovery from her op

P1020599.jpg

Onslow and his poorly ears - He is seeing the vet Thursday as the treatment I have given him for mites hasn't been effective. Never seen it just on ears before :?

P1020601.jpg

P1020602.jpg

The lovely Bruce, who was rushed to the vets this morning as he had a huge amount of pus pouring from his eye

P1020606.jpg

P1020607.jpg

Bruce's wife Prudence, who seems to spend more time lying on her side than up right due to her arthritic back legs, but doesn't care at all and is as crazy as every!

P1020609.jpg

P1020612.jpg

They're all gorgeous! :love: I really admire you for taking in so many sick and elderly bunnies- it must take an awful lot of strength! x

They are all lovely but Lacey looks like a bit of a psycho! Look at her eyes..arrrghhhh

Really, she is actually really friendly with people and is a little slow with absences. But we did try to bond her to other bunnies however it didn't work out as although 90% of the time she is fine with them every so often she couldn't cope with them moving about and would attack for no reason :(

Aww :) You are such an amazing person to give these poor bunnies a chance. :love:

Is Bruce ok?

Thank you, yes he seems to be. At this stage it just seems to be a bad eye infection. He has had some pus flushed out and has eye drops and a check up next week. I think he has become a bit run down since his first dental last month as he has just recovered from a urine infection. He is 9 years old and has never really had a problem up until now, so is doing pretty well. :love: I was just shocked this morning as he only had a tiny white dot in his eye yesterday and this morning it started oozing every where!

Lovely to see them all enjoying some sunshine at last! :D

Special good wishes to Onslow for his appointment on Thursday. xxx

Thank you, yes he seems to be. At this stage it just seems to be a bad eye infection. He has had some pus flushed out and has eye drops and a check up next week. I think he has become a bit run down since his first dental last month as he has just recovered from a urine infection. He is 9 years old and has never really had a problem up until now, so is doing pretty well. :love: I was just shocked this morning as he only had a tiny white dot in his eye yesterday and this morning it started oozing every where!

Aw bless him. Sending him and all the others lots of get healthy vibes! :love:

Bunnies do love to cause us humans lots of worry. :roll:

Aw bless him. Sending him and all the others lots of get healthy vibes! :love:

Bunnies do love to cause us humans lots of worry. :roll:

Thank you :wave:

i have just had to book dexter in for an appointment in the morning as part of his eye has turned purple :? :shock:

Thank you :wave:

i have just had to book dexter in for an appointment in the morning as part of his eye has turned purple :? :shock:

I would not want to see your vet bills over the course of a month! :shock:

How odd, purple is rather an unusual colour, I hope it's nothing serious. X

I would not want to see your vet bills over the course of a month! :shock:

How odd, purple is rather an unusual colour, I hope it's nothing serious. X

We have been to the vets everyday for 3 weeks and have been today, going tomorrow and thursday this week! Last months bill was £1441.20 :shock:

I have never seen an eye like it :? but he is his usual self so fingers crossed x

We have been to the vets everyday for 3 weeks and have been today, going tomorrow and thursday this week! Last months bill was £1441.20 :shock:

I have never seen an eye like it :? but he is his usual self so fingers crossed x

Gosh! and I was whinging because I was at the vets every week for about 2 months. :shock: Won't complain again knowing what you are there nearly everyday! Although it wasn't the cost that bothered me just the 30 min drive there. :lol:
:shock: That does not surprise me tbh since you have poorly and special needs bunnies. I don't think I could do what you do even if I had the money because of the heartbreak and worry. You are a special person :love:

Tell us how the vet trip goes. :thumb:

Gosh! and I was whinging because I was at the vets every week for about 2 months. :shock: Won't complain again knowing what you are there nearly everyday! Although it wasn't the cost that bothered me just the 30 min drive there. :lol:
:shock: That does not surprise me tbh since you have poorly and special needs bunnies. I don't think I could do what you do even if I had the money because of the heartbreak and worry. You are a special person :love:

Tell us how the vet trip goes. :thumb:

Will do :wave:

We are luck our vets is a 2 minute walk away :D We can find an emergency, call the vets, get a carrier and be there with a vet in 10 minutes, very handy ;)

TBH the worry and responsibility is the hardest part of having special bunnies, not the cost or the physical caring for them.

Back