• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Hudson on an Adventure

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Mr Hudson woke up at lunch time, so as it is lovely and sunny we went into the garden for a while. He really enjoyed himself :love:

Rabbits019-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits021-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits026-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits027-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits029-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits031-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits032-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits035-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits045-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits044-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits042-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits043-Optimized.jpg

'ello, ello who have we here !!

Rabbits037-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits039-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits041-Optimized.jpg

That looks like a lot of fun. :love::love: The last one made me laugh - poor Mr Hudson being given the bunny bum! :lol::lol:

Cooper would have been able to roam around free like that; even as a young 'un he just used to plod around. :love: I wouldn't try it with Ruby just yet though and our other syrian, Maisie, is so speedy I definitely wouldn't trust her! :lol::lol:

What a lovely little man! He looks like he's having a great time!! Well done for taking him on and giving him such a wonderful retirement home :love:

What a lovely little man you are Mr. Hudson.:love:

By the look on that face he already knows he's landed on his little paws.

Hes cute.....and I always thought that Policemen said Ello 3 times.....:?
Could be that hes high up in the rankings.....:?:love:

Anyone thinking of getting a Hamster I can totally recommend adopting an elderly one :love:

:D:D He looks like such a gentle little man. We adopted Munchkin (a very old robo) last year. We sadly didn't have him for very long :( but he was such a friendly fellow and it was nice to know that he at least spent his last weeks in a home where he was loved. I hope Mr H has a long long time in his retirement home. :love:

:D:D He looks like such a gentle little man. We adopted Munchkin (a very old robo) last year. We sadly didn't have him for very long :( but he was such a friendly fellow and it was nice to know that he at least spent his last weeks in a home where he was loved. I hope Mr H has a long long time in his retirement home. :love:

Thanks Karen. I dont think his kidney function is great and he is very thin despite eating loads. So I do realise that each day he is here will be a bonus. But he is such friendly old chap and I am so glad I adopted him :love:

I cannot believe you let such a precious hamster share garden time with Thug a Lug! Poor Mr H, anything could have happened!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Karen. I dont think his kidney function is great and he is very thin despite eating loads. So I do realise that each day he is here will be a bonus. But he is such friendly old chap and I am so glad I adopted him :love:

Bless him. :( I know his last days/weeks will be happy ones at any rate. :love::love:

Back