• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jinty Honeybunny Update pt 14

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jinty, a little black nethie girl, arrived with Speedwell. She is thin and a bit of an odd shape which could be due to muscle wastage..anyway..she is enjoying her food here :D

Jinty.jpg

Last edited:
Hey little lady :wave:
She looks more relaxed than she was on her journey, bless her, she was much more stressed than Speedwell, hope she settles in and puts some weight on.

She's beautiful! Give her a big snuggle form me.
I'm an odd shape too, but people don't seem to mind ;)

she says thank you for the wishes, but as for snuggles..we'll leave that until she has stopped trying to eat me:lol:

Clearly she thinks you taste nice!
Actually think she is part vampire as always aims for the veins on my wrist!:lol:

to say it is just nervous defence aggression and it will go..she is yet to be speyed and poor little thing has been through so much

Haha, she seems very cute but I know first hand that she is certainly a bit scary! The only human interaction she has had is being grabbed from under the hutch and shoved with Speedwell who just tried to hump her constantly. :(

Sending this girl lots of calming vibes! :love:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Least she is now a safe honeybunny :) calming vibes and hope her forever home comes along soon

Jinty was spayed yesterday and is fine..eating her veg right away and pooing overnight :D
Her teeth were checked and were fine too..so now she needs a home !!

Oh such good news! :love: Well done Jinty!

I hope her behaviour improves now she has been spayed.

Were the vets able to give a rough age for her?

Glad she's doing so well, beautiful little girly! Hope she feels better and recovers beautifully!

:love:

Beautiful beautiful!

Back