• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny barn,run and free range area....so far. Photos for ideas.

rescue buns

Warren Scout
Im a newbie and loving these forums. Just thought i'd share my 3 buns set up. Maybe help others with outdoor buns for ideas for garden etc. Any suggestions to improve are also welcome;)
I'm not yet finished and got alot of tweeking to do. Like add guttering to summerhouse and adjust angle of corrugated sheeting and add guttering to run to stop slabs being flooded. Also still to add digging box etc to entertain them, u get my drift. The possibilities are endless inside and out:lol: ...always room for improvement for my 3 buns Nutmeg, Rebecca and Tinkerbell:love:
083.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

That looks fab! Gorgeous buns too! :love:

Is that a step aerobics step? Do the buns hold aerobics classes?! :lol::lol::lol:

That looks fab! Gorgeous buns too! :love:

Is that a step aerobics step? Do the buns hold aerobics classes?! :lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: It is indeed! I chuckled when i bought it and thought i cant believe im buying this for bunnies! It was going cheap is my only excuse! They do hop on and off it and is a wee bench for my girls to sit on when they come to see buns.
If only i was good with CGI i could give you all a laugh and say yes, check the video of my buns on the step aerobics:lol:
You never know what they get up to when we are sleeping tho, who knows;)

Looks great! :D

Only improvements I personally would make is a lick of animal friendly stain on the walls, and a matching non slip safety floor. Only reason I say this is the house is so pretty and colourful on the outside but is a bit...woody....on the inside :oops::lol:

Also a cat flap into the run, couldn't recommend them enough!

Looks great! :D

Only improvements I personally would make is a lick of animal friendly stain on the walls, and a matching non slip safety floor. Only reason I say this is the house is so pretty and colourful on the outside but is a bit...woody....on the inside :oops::lol:

Also a cat flap into the run, couldn't recommend them enough!
My thoughts exactly!!!! I said that to OH and he was like "put your whip down woman i can only do one thing at a time" :lol: Will make it pretty during summer when i can have bunny barn doors open all day. Can i just say it was pretty inside before we insulated and boarded up. Yip all my hard work painting inside for my girls last summer has been hidden:roll: all in the name of bunny warmth:love: 3 coats may i add! I wanted a cat flap but OH said "my saw is cheaper":roll:. Will get one, anyone recommend a cheap biggish one (since hole he made big)? Thanks for the improvement advice, i take it all in! oh what sort of floor are you talking about (eg post link to site so i get the idea) Thanks very much x

Back