• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pipit (now Poppet) one of the bird bunnies

loulou84

Young Bun
Just wanted to post an update on Poppet (formally Pipit) who I adopted from Honneybunnies in December. Pipit was one of the bird bunnies.

Pipit arrived very scared and stayed a couple of nights in her own hutch. After a couple of dates with Melvyn it was clearly love at first sight. They moved in together and have been inseperable ever since :love: Poppet is still very timid but being with Melvyn has given her a new lease of life and a lot more confidence. Pics below (Poppet is grey)

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

Last edited:
Always lovely to see photos of ex foster bunnies.

Well done Melvyn (who is lovely by the way), she was terrified when she first arrived at Honeybunnies.

Totaly adorable and yum! :love: :love:

PS What's a bird bunny??

Honeybunnies rescue took in a lot of bunnies last year from a terminally ill lady. Honeybunnies renamed them all after birds. :love: There is a feature on them in the current issue of Bunny Mad Magazine.

What a lovely couple they make. :love:

They are a match made in heaven, Melvyn is a real gent with her. He is the sweetest bunny I've ever known. Lord knows what happened to Poppet in her previous life to make her so wary of humans, I'm just glad she has found her soulmate now :D

They are never apart, always snuggled up together :love: my lops (below) have the odd squabble but not these two!

Always lovely to get updates :D
they really are a sweet couple and as for her previous life well all that sums it up is :cry::cry::censored: really
thank you so much for giving her a great home with a very handsome partner xx

Always lovely to get updates :D
they really are a sweet couple and as for her previous life well all that sums it up is :cry::cry::censored: really
thank you so much for giving her a great home with a very handsome partner xx

My pleasure :D, thank you for letting me adopt her xx

Honeybunnies rescue took in a lot of bunnies last year from a terminally ill lady. Honeybunnies renamed them all after birds. :love: There is a feature on them in the current issue of Bunny Mad Magazine.

Thankyou! I love the idea of naming them after birds and calling them the 'bird bunnies' :D :thumb:

Back