• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie, Daffodil and Arnie

I thought I would start a new thread for these bunnies.

I thought I would share a few photos of these three bunnies, enjoying some lettuce and their hay, where Pixie (ginger and white) and Daffodil (black and white dutch / lionhead) have recently bonded with Arnie. All three bunnies are doing very well. It took just over a couple of months (due to Arnie being shy and Daffodils reactions to other rabbits) to bond these bunnies and it now such a delight to see them all together enjoying the run and each others company. Arnie was a little shy when we first got him but he has now come out of his shell and seems to enjoy the company of the two girls and enjoying his new home.

All of them are such characters and all love having lots of cuddles, I am so happy I was able to provide a home for these bunnies! :D

IMAG0162.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0168.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0169.jpg
[/IMG]

They are gorgeous bunnys  is that Iceburg lettuce cos bunnys not supposed to have that it upsets their tummys 

Back