• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky escape!

Maisey's_Mummy

Young Bun
I had a friend phone me tuesday late afternoon. He was in the vets and said a woman was having a go trying to get rid of her cat, then asking the vet how much it would be to have it PTS. So of course he left with it and bought it round mine. Poor thing is so thin with little open wound on his neck from fleas and hair loss on his back. Hes so friendly though. Cant believe anyone would want rid of him though :( Only bad thing is hes sprayed my bedroom! Hes not been done, got him booked in for next week hopefully that stops it Anyways here if Lucky

a1.jpg

Hes very noisy :)

Aww, he's lovely! :love: Glad you can give him a home. Hope you can sort his flea problem and the neutering goes well xx

Aww, he's lovely! :love: Glad you can give him a home. Hope you can sort his flea problem and the neutering goes well xx

Fleas are no problem, one of my other cats always gets them. Spend a fortune on flea stuff haha. And i worry about neutering, i also got my little baby Harry going in at the same time for neuter aswell :(

Back