• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Redge can always put a smile on my face Pic heavy be warned

Collielover

Mama Doe
After losing Thums this morning I spent a few hours this afternoon out in the garden with some of the bunnies and for a changed I took a few pics ..........please rescue the mess of garden

Redge and madel winding up peter and gypsy

IMG_0134.jpg

Redge trying to eat the plant through the garden fence

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

I really need to vcut the grass

Madel
IMG_0149.jpg

Peter saying hello its not his fur dont worry its the female here who is having a phantom preg before her spay this weelk

IMG_0155.jpg

yes he has and has went through alot this past year......Coming here with 2 breaks on his legs what was allowed to heal without treatment then he took nobula myxi what I nursed him and his partner through last year. He is my soul mate my hubby calls him he says I am closer to that rabbit than I am to him at times

:love::love::love:

In all the pictures of Redge it's like he's done something naughty and looking at you like "what?... I'm just standing here... nothing to see!" :lol:

there eatting the rest of there hut and run ........They need to finnish it before they go to Aunty Alison for there holidays

Loving the pictures of Redge and the others. He is a stunning rabbit.:love::love::love:

If Sky and Rosie are back here they are going in the half eaten hutch that they got brand new. They ain't starting on another one!:love:

Back