• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mini lops

Chopster

Warren Scout
The pics I uploaded on my intro thread weren't that great, they were through the bars of their pen, here's some more!

P1050256.jpg

Coco chilling out in her favourite spot

P1050247.jpg

Tango running

P1050240.jpg

Sooty digging

P1050232.jpg

Sooty with a grubby nose looking rather proud of herself!

So cute. I have a mini lop she is quite a bit smaller though, 1.1kg, she's a mini mini lop :)

So cute. I have a mini lop she is quite a bit smaller though, 1.1kg, she's a mini mini lop :)

Aww! Is she full grown?

Coco is a lot smaller than Sooty and Tango. I wasn't convinced they were actually minis at first! Coco is 1.3kg, Sooty and Tango are both just over 2 kgs.

They are lovely! I like the first pic - Coco looks like she was suddenly overpowered by an attack of sleepiness while exploring :love::love::love::lol:

gorgeous bunnies! Sooty looks very much like a neat and tidy version of Mollie! I've been told shes a german lop though? How big is Sooty?

I think Mollies about 3k and shes a bit on the podgey side (a lot of it is excess skin as she was obese when I got her)...I wonder if I've been misinformed! :')

I think Mollies about 3k and shes a bit on the podgey side (a lot of it is excess skin as she was obese when I got her)...I wonder if I've been misinformed! :')

I wondered when I first saw these too! I think mine may have been a bit overfed - apparently they were having two rabbit bowls of pellets a day between the three of them? They are eating mostly grass now!

same with mollie! she was in rescue for 3 years with billy, pretty much sitting and stuffing her face all day long, and because billy had teeth problems, the staff said they felt sorry for him and didnt want to limit the pellets when he found those easier to eat...unfortunately this meant mollie never went on a diet ¬_¬

Shes much better now than when I first got her, she was like a football with a little peahead attached! couldnt see her front legs at all until she moved!

It was a breeder at the yorkshire show that told me Mollie looked like a german lop...although it was from a photo, she said she was stunning and if she'd have been a buck she would have made a winning show bunny...:shock:

same with mollie! she was in rescue for 3 years with billy, pretty much sitting and stuffing her face all day long, and because billy had teeth problems, the staff said they felt sorry for him and didnt want to limit the pellets when he found those easier to eat...unfortunately this meant mollie never went on a diet ¬_¬

Shes much better now than when I first got her, she was like a football with a little peahead attached! couldnt see her front legs at all until she moved!

It was a breeder at the yorkshire show that told me Mollie looked like a german lop...although it was from a photo, she said she was stunning and if she'd have been a buck she would have made a winning show bunny...:shock:

Aww! Poor Molly. Thankfully I don't think these are that fat, probably because they have always been free ranging buns, so at least they've had exercise and prob plenty of grass. So I've mainly just had to cut their pellets down, tho I'm not sure they are happy about it!

I've google imaged german lop now, and there is a real striking similarity, also lots that look like Tango too, with the orange colouring. Tango and Sooty are sisters. I'm really wondering now!

ooh let me know how you get on! Meeka's ears on that link are really odd - angled right forward. The bottom one, looks a lot like ours. And the top one looks a lot like Tango.

I can also see that line in their fur that mine have, Meeka's there is sooty, it runs along her side. I was reading the German lop breeding standard and apparently they should be a minimum of 2.9 kg. Which is quite a bit bigger than sooty or tango, but I would be willing to bet there is some german lop in them somewhere!

Back