• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giving my rabbits the best possible life...

Pepe

New Kit
Morning all,

I just wanted to pick peoples brains, Im not sure if I have put this in the right area, but hope someone can give me some tips. I am 30 and have had rabbits since I was 6. In my later years from 18 to now I have always rescued rabbits. I have 3 rabbits, Pepe and Lucy who live together and Toots my Pasterella rabbit who maybe bonded soon with 2 lady buns who have been in contact with Snuffles (anyway thats a different psot).

I am due my first baby in July and despite what family say I am determind to keep my rabbits and my rabbit boarding going (maybe just cut that down a bit). At present we are due to move into a bigger house with a bigger garden and I am planning on taking the rabbit shed (with runs attached to it) with me. My concern is, how can I make their lives better once baby is here? I plan on letting them in the run every day and they will be on hard standing, then have other runs on the grass where I can carry them too. But can anyone who maybe has had rabbits first and then a baby give me some tips?

Thanks bunny mads

x

Honestly, as long as they have each other, its not the end of the world if they don't have all your attention. I'd definitely try bonding your single bun with the ladies, bunnies tend to be happiest with their own company anyway :)

Back