• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my bunnies (:

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Hi everyone

I have recently bought 2 mini lop does called Bluebell and Bramble. Bluebell was born on 28 November 2011 and Bramble on 23 January 2012 :)

They are being kept in a hutch (with a cover) outside in the garden. Do you think they are OK to stay out there or should they be inside? I'm hoping to have a new shed by the winter so they should be in there during the colder months. I'm very cautious about leaving them outside though at the moment, my boyfriend says I'm crazy as they are outdoor animals but I just want to make sure they're safe, warm and dry. The hutch cover protects them from the rain and strong winds though.

I wonder if you could also help me with their markings. I was told Bluebell was a blue butterfly but I've looked online and I wonder if she's a blue otter butterfly?
I was told Bramble was choc tort butterfly. Originally they thought she was orange butterfly but apparently she's choc tort.

They're both from a breeder in Doncaster (Lots-a-Lops) who was lovely and very helpful, gave me plenty of advice etc.

Just wanted to say "hi" anyway - hopefully I'll become a regular on your forum. It's the first time I've owned rabbits so will probably be bugging you all for advice! :roll:

Laura x :love:

P1030046.jpg

Hello! Welcome, I'm sure it will be very nice to have you and your bunnies on the forum!
Hope you enjoy being on the forum. :wave::D

Xx and nose rubs to the buns, obsessedwithanimals

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave:

I'm not good at deciding breeds..........sorry. Beautiful bunnies........:love::love:

But I'm sure someone will come along with a reply.

You'll find loads of useful information and support on here.

Enjoy!!!

welcome to the forum, bluebell is a blue buutefly marked rabbit, a blue otter is all grey with brown marks in fur, like my bunny sox :wave:

see my avatar photo thats a blue otter bunny :wave:

ps, your buns are gorgeus :love:

Thanks for all the replies :)

been noseying around the forum, found all sorts of useful info. I particularly like the thread with all the homemade toys on...Didn't realise how much you could do with random rubbish around the house!

Hi everyone

I have recently bought 2 mini lop does called Bluebell and Bramble. Bluebell was born on 28 November 2011 and Bramble on 23 January 2012 :)

They are being kept in a hutch (with a cover) outside in the garden. Do you think they are OK to stay out there or should they be inside? I'm hoping to have a new shed by the winter so they should be in there during the colder months. I'm very cautious about leaving them outside though at the moment, my boyfriend says I'm crazy as they are outdoor animals but I just want to make sure they're safe, warm and dry. The hutch cover protects them from the rain and strong winds though.

I wonder if you could also help me with their markings. I was told Bluebell was a blue butterfly but I've looked online and I wonder if she's a blue otter butterfly?
I was told Bramble was choc tort butterfly. Originally they thought she was orange butterfly but apparently she's choc tort.

They're both from a breeder in Doncaster (Lots-a-Lops) who was lovely and very helpful, gave me plenty of advice etc.

Just wanted to say "hi" anyway - hopefully I'll become a regular on your forum. It's the first time I've owned rabbits so will probably be bugging you all for advice! :roll:

Laura x :love:

P1030046.jpg

Welcome - they are so cute!

Back