• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Moscow!

Hello! I'm from Moscow:wave: But rabbit-breeding in our country isnt good:( So I decided to visit your forum and learn a lot of new information:)

P.S. Sorry for my English

I have two rabbit - boy and girl
Girl's name is Ofelia, she is 1 year and 5 months. Her breed in Russian карликовый баран (Im sorry I dont know how it is in English), colour is brown siam
Boy's name is Danay, he is only about 4 months. His breed in Russian is цветной карлик, colour is blue мардер.

Ofelia

Danay

Last edited:
hello and welcome. i like your photographs.

this forum generally is against rabbit breeding because there are so many unwanted rabbits living in rescues.

you will find a lot of useful information here about keeping your rabbits happy and healthy.

:wave: welcome you have beautiful buns
yes this forum is against rabbit breeding due to so many unwanted and abandoned rabbits

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum.

this forum generally is against rabbit breeding because there are so many unwanted rabbits living in rescues.

There might not be overpopulation in Russia though?

oh no, I meant that I wanted to learn how to properly feed and keep
im against doing many rabbits, too, because in our zooshops there is no even food for animals:( so i dont want rabbits will live in zooshops

thanks for compliments:)

rabbits with long ears hanging down are called mini lops?

oh no, I meant that I wanted to learn how to properly feed and keep
im against doing many rabbits, too, because in our zooshops there is no even food for animals:( so i dont want rabbits will live in zooshops

thanks for compliments:)

rabbits with long ears hanging down are called mini lops?

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave:

You'll find load of helpful advice and support on here.:thumb::thumb:

Rabbits with LONG ears hanging down are English lops. Rabbits with smaller ears which are relative to their size are usually mini/dwarf lops.

Perhaps when you feel confident enough on RU you could share your experiences of bunny ownership in Russia and how it must differ from other places.

Have fun.:thumb:

Privet Anastasia! I used to live in Moscow for a short time - I don't remember ever meeting anyone who had a rabbit! Are they very common pets there? Your rabbits are beautiful!

welcome :wave::wave::wave::wave: and i am sure u will learn allot from the rabbit's united (RU) forum and your bunny s and lovely (just wondering but is your little girl a show bunny ?)

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here and share lots of stories and pictures of your rabbits.

Hi :wave:My brother lives in Moscow, he has lived there for 16 years! My daughter has been to stay with him in Moscow many times and has studied Russian, she also posts on the forum so I will tell her to look out for you! :D

Privet Anastasia! I used to live in Moscow for a short time - I don't remember ever meeting anyone who had a rabbit! Are they very common pets there?
unfortunatelly, peole often buy rabbits just to play with them:( so they sit in cages all the time
but there are people who rally like their pets, of course(for example me:D)
these people orginized a rabbit picnic last year. there were only 6 rabbits, but thir owners were happy:)
our bunnies run and played on fresh air all the day long^^
this event will be held in this year too
come to Moscow with your rabbits for a picnic!!!:)

just wondering but is your little girl a show bunny ?)
unfortunately we have never visiten rabbitshow=( but i love her without expert't check:love:

Irina on here is Russian. She lives here in the UK.
Hi My brother lives in Moscow, he has lived there for 16 years! My daughter has been to stay with him in Moscow many times and has studied Russian, she also posts on the forum so I will tell her to look out for you!
woooow! i didnt hope there will be somebody from Russia!
i will be glad to meet them on RU :wave:
but now i dont orientate om forum very good

Back