• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made me laugh so I had to share this!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Don't worry no bunnies were hurt in the making of this video!!!! This video was preceded by five mins of continuous grooming by Harvey, unfortunately he overstepped her boundaries when he licked her eye causing her to jump which made me laugh for quite a while, it wasn't until I watched back I saw the eye licking!

Skip to 1:15 for Lilly jumping and 2:20 for her cleaning her massive ears (I find it amazing that she can move them to get them to her mouth!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--vEZ6v3NTQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
:lol: You giggling in the background made me laugh :lol:

Once when I was trying to bond Max with Timmy and Mimi they were all fast asleep, it was a night shift and I was half asleep aswell. Suddenly Max twitched in his sleep (he quite offen does during a dream) and the other 2 jumped a mile. All hell broke lose within seconds :shock::lol:

I love how afterwards Harvey looks as though he's about to do a bunny flop, then thinks better of it and starts grooming her instead! She has him so whipped! After all Harvey's mounting on day 1 I really thought he'd be the bun who received all the grooming!

Back