• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ... Barnsley to Birmingham ... wednesday ...pm

HI:wave::wave:

Its to get Pascal to me in Birmingham so that I can take him down to Essex for his forever home with Tinsel.

I will be in Birmingham from Tues eve to Weds PM BUT I am staying in a hotel so cannot get him till Weds PM. I can collect from wherever in or around Birmingham (could come up north a very short way - but not too far as have a long journey back to Cambridge).

Hope someone can help!

twigs

I might be able to help, just a couple of questions......

What sort of time are we looking at for meeting in Birmingham? I'm at work on Wednesday, so I won't be able to get to Birmingham until early evening.

Can Pascale be got from BARC to the M1 services at Tibshelf? This is where I met last time for Melba's bunny run.

If this doesn't work for Wednesday, then a possibility for another day could be for me to come down the A1 and meet Twigs?

I am in Birmingham filming and don't have the schedule yet - its meant o be a morning shoot but I could hang around anyway - havn't been to the art gallery for a long time.

I would prefer it this way as I am also doing an hour south of Cambridge to meet Tinsel halfway to hers - so dont really want to do the stretch north except for the fact that I am doing it anyway on Weds (if you see what I mean).

Petrol prices being what they are now driving anything much more than an hour out and an hour back is getting costly. The film company are paying the Birmingham expenses so thats covered;)

Last edited:
I'm happy for Pascal to come here, if someone can get him to me in Walsall, then maybe Twigs bun could collect him from here on the Wednesday.

He can stay overnight if needed

Of course it depends where in Birmingham you are filming :)

Angie - would mick be able to meet my dan tomorrow evening at the services around 6.30 7ish? I think he is coming to visit me but not 100% just yet.. men :roll: hehe

I'm happy for Pascal to come here, if someone can get him to me in Walsall, then maybe Twigs bun could collect him from here on the Wednesday.

He can stay overnight if needed

Of course it depends where in Birmingham you are filming :)

I could come to you easily - I am in the south west part (Botanic Gardens) but can drive up to you . .

Angie - would mick be able to meet my dan tomorrow evening at the services around 6.30 7ish? I think he is coming to visit me but not 100% just yet.. men :roll: hehe

dont know ... not sure what time he will be back from work ..they have a big job on .. :?

Hi I am Sutton Coldfield (near junc 9 of M42) and not far from Birmingham. I used to live in Harborne so know Botanical Gardens well. I can collect from somewhere not too far north and take either back to mine until Parsnip is ready or to Edgbaston. Not sure if I am on way back or not. Is it house or outdoor bunny? I can make a temporary shelter outsidse for the afternoon if need be.

Last bunny run I met Tracey at sevices on M42 junc 11. Can come a bit further up if this helps as I had the run to Theo after last time. Can anyone come down nearer me?

BTW bizarre coincidence as I have a friend filming at the gallery! Jackshoot is his company.

Hi

Can anyone 'join up the offers'??

I am very willing to travel around Birmingham and the outskirts and bit of the way north . . . before heading back down to Cambridge.

I have to leave here tomorrow at about 2pm so really need to sort . . I would be prepared to go as far up north as the A42/M1 junction but really cant go further -

I have to drive back to Cambridge that day, then to Bedford the next day to lecture, then am driving down to deliver bun to Essex the following day . . .

PLEASE can someone help out by doing the Barnsley down bit????

Last edited:
Hi

Can anyone 'join up the offers'??

I am very willing to travel around Birmingham and the outskirts and bit of the way north . . . before heading back down to Cambridge.

I have to leave here tomorrow at about 2pm so really need to sort . . I would be prepared to go as far up north as the A42/M1 junction but really cant go further -

I have to drive back to Cambridge that day, then to Bedford the next day to lecture, then am driving down to deliver bun to Essex the following day . . .

PLEASE can someone help out by doing the Barnsley down bit????

That is the only bit that we're short of.

I can't really drive north to then come all that way south to Birmingham, it's not the actual driving but it's the fuel cost involved. I have a 30 minute drive just to get to the M1, that's before I start making my way south to Birmingham.

Tibshelf services is Junction 29 of the M1, so north Notts and probably about a 50 minute drive from Barnsley. Is there anyone who can do this bit, please?

That is the only bit that we're short of.

I can't really drive north to then come all that way south to Birmingham, it's not the actual driving but it's the fuel cost involved. I have a 30 minute drive just to get to the M1, that's before I start making my way south to Birmingham.

Tibshelf services is Junction 29 of the M1, so north Notts and probably about a 50 minute drive from Barnsley. Is there anyone who can do this bit, please?

Could I pay the fuel cost via Paypal - would that help? :wave:

just want to say a big thank you to everyone offering to help ... would be good to get this little man on his way ..

wish i could do the first bit but cant make it tomorrow or wed Im afraid ...

just want to say a big thank you to everyone offering to help ... would be good to get this little man on his way ..
wish i could do the first bit but cant make it tomorrow or wed Im afraid ...

:thumb: It would be wonderful if he could be here Friday.

Julia, he's an outside bun in answer to your question, and he'd be staying as an outside bun here.

Am very grateful to all those offering to help and will reimburse petrol costs if that's at all helpful :wave:

Back